[rsbac] Security bugfix for RSBAC for kernels 2.6.35 and later

Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:46:13 CET 2011

Amon, in which case would this be a security problem?

AFAIK, READ_OPEN calls are uneeded because they always require de READ one
to access de contents of the file.

So I have never found a case in which READ_OPEN should be granted and READ
not.

To me READ_OPEN is only userful to restrict scripts interpretation and
nothing more.