[rsbac] Hiring software developer for RSBAC based products

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue May 3 14:35:39 CEST 2011

Hello all!

Our Berlin based company m-privacy, who is doing most of RSBAC development, is
looking for an additional developer for RSBAC based products. German language
is not a requirement, good English is sufficient. Please tell me, if you are
interested, even if your profile does not match perfectly. We would also be
willing to train junior developers and help applicants from outside EU to get
work permission here.

The original German job description is at
http://www.m-privacy.de/unternehmen/jobs/, here is my translation:

Your tasks:
- Software development for complex and security critical products
- Definition of interfaces together with the system architect (usually me)
- Quality control together with lead developer (me) and test manager

Qualification:
- Good experience in network administration
- Experience with IT security under Linux
- Very good programming knowledge in C and Python
- Good knowledge in Bash programming
- Good English in writing and speech

Useful:
- Academic background
- Programming knowledge in C++
- Knowledge in Kerberos

We expect:
- Prepared to work in small teams
- Willingness to adapt to new areas and development projects
- Ability to work independently and self motivated

We provide:
- Positive and motivating working environment
- Opportunities for your own progress
- Opportunities to grow in your expert area
- Fair income
- Opportunities for further training, certificates and degrees