[rsbac] RC learning mode, automatic role generations

Jens Kasten jens at kasten-edv.de
Mon Mar 7 17:37:20 CET 2011

Hi,

maybe thats would be nice.
I don't know how much work it could be.

Usual I set a up everything befor in Softmode without rc learning.
Than reboot the system in Softmode with rc learning and do login and
then reboot the system again.
The reboot is than in Secmode an almost work except few things.

The rc learning would not guess in the right way the role compatibility
and other special cases. But the main work is done, when do carefully,
well.

Particulary would be nice to have a possibility to tell the rc learning
for which role and rc-type it should learn.
In addition would be nice if the rc learning would have to exclude the
default role 0,1,2 e.g.
So that a directory which is set to rc-type 3000 and a 'program' enter
this directory not automatic apply all nessesary rights.

Jens

Am Montag, den 07.03.2011, 16:15 +0100 schrieb Javier Juan Martínez
Cabezón: