[rsbac] IDS module to rsbac

Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:29:42 CEST 2011

Hi, here is an idea for a possible new ADF module to be included between:

*Planned for possible future inclusion

and

*Planned once we finished building a human cloning machine

in the roadmap.

What do you think about one host intrusion detection module module in rsbac?

I think it could be done and work in a similar way as DAZ module works.
Getting the hash integrity table in ring 0 I suppose it could be make HIDS
job more trusted.

If you like the idea here you have one idea about his possible future name,
module IDS :-)

This would add one feature that no other MAC framework have.

What do you think?