[rsbac] Boot Role (RC module)

ali valizadeh valizadeh82 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 22:09:06 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have installed the rsbac 1.4.3 version on Fedora 12 (kernel version 2.6.32-8). In my compilation AUTH and RC is enabled.

Yes, I boot system with rsbac_softmode to configure the system at first boot. I could set policy for AUTH to remove the "NOT_GRANTED by AUTH (softmode)" but I couldn't set correct policy for RC to remove "NOT_GRANTED by RC (softmode)" messages.
I want to set policy for RC module in softmode then I want to boot system in enforcement mode without the softmode parameter.
Please help me to use boot role or other roles (if boot role is insecure) to boot system in enforcement mode. Please help me how to set roles (initial or force roles) for init, dbus-daemon, avahi-daemon, hal-daemon and other processes to boot system correctly.

Many thanks to all.

Regards,
Ali