[rsbac] Boot Role

ali valizadeh valizadeh82 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 21:10:14 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I have compiled RSBAC kernel with RC and AUTH modules enabled. I could set AUTH policy to boot system with it (RC is in softmode). However I couldn't boot system with RC. I have checked that at boot time /sbin/init contains the Boot Role (999999) as initial_role but the system couldn't boot with the role. There are many "NOT_GRANTED by RC" in processes such as dbus-daemon, avahi-daemon, hal-daemon and others. If init process is the parent of other processes, and RSBAC system support inheritance, why the other processes can't get Boot Role (in my test the role of other processes is General user (0) and I expect it to be Boot Role!)?

Please help me to boot system with the Boot Role (999999). Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Ali