[rsbac] CAP learning mode and RC learning mode

Jens Kasten igraltist at rsbac.org
Wed Sep 30 12:31:08 CEST 2009

nice feature,
when this is in action then the policies creation tool get a high
priority.
for example, i try this: set role on /sbin/init now mostly would run
under this role and bootrole is only for starting.
then every service and have to a role, otherwise the program have to
reject the start.
than a default policy setup should exists also to apply a tested setup.

grüße
jens