[rsbac] RSBAC_EINVALIDLIST

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Fri Jan 30 09:06:11 CET 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009 wrote Javier J. Martínez Cabezón:
> attr_set_group 0 rc_type 0
> Error: RSBAC_EINVALIDLIST
>
> I have rsbac svn version (1.4).
>
> It happen with all groups, so, I have not rc_typed groups.
> I upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.4.0 recently, it didn't happen before.

This means that list registration for the group list has failed. In most such
cases, the disk file has been corrupted. rsbac_init must have shown an error,
please look into your boot log.

You can boot with rsbac_list_recover kernel parameter to get the incomplete
list registrated despite the error and then restore your groups from backup.