[rsbac] Looking for package maintainers

Gergely Lónyai alephlg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:02:43 CET 2009

Hi,

I provide the RSBAC packages, but the kernel is not the official RSBAC kernel. My RSBAC kernel is inculde the Mandriva mnb patches set - exclude AppArmor, Tomoyo Linux... and this RPMs is not contain the official Mandriva repos (but i fight tooth and nail).
This is good for you like "maintained Mandriva RPM packages"? :-)

Aleph

From: kang <kang at rsbac.org>