[rsbac] CLOSE request not checked in RC

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:02:53 CET 2009

And if added one #If define ((CONFIG_RSBAC_RC_CHECK_CLOSE) that if
defined get all checks made returning DON'T CARE if not?. You could
put in the help that CLOSE should always get granted to avoid bad
software behaviour. At this way not behaviour is changed,
CONFIG_RSBAC_RC_CHECK_CLOSE could be put as highly experimental. To
avoid that users turn it on by unknown, you could make that it depend
for example of CONFIG_RSBAC_RC_ENABLE_DANGEROUS_CHECKS and only permit
turn on CONFIG_RSBAC_RC_CHECK_CLOSE if switched on. With this not
significant changes are done in the default behaviour. What do you
think?