[rsbac] Roadmap of the RSBAC

Gergely Loónyai alephlg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:51:25 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks. I care to take back to Mandriva this kernel. It was the reason of replace that:

RSBAC :
- no longer maintained.
- Used only by Mandriva.
- No documentation

Mandriva decide to switch to AppArmor instead :
- Used by Ubuntu + Suse/Novell
- maintained even if out of kernel tree, and so I guess will be
declare as obsolete in the future.
- a little more documentation.

I love this security solution and i would like if include the RSBAC on Mandriva again.

Aleph

From: Amon Ott <ao at rsbac.org>