[rsbac] oops - d_parent == dentry_p!

Jens Kasten igraltist at rsbac.org
Sun Oct 12 14:00:13 CEST 2008

Hi list,

now i upgrade to the new rsbac version but still i really missing.
i get tons of this meaningless output.
<4>0020518715|rsbac_get_parent(): oops - d_parent == dentry_p!
Why is it on.
When is it a debug output where is the switch to turn it off.
I dont uncomment it in the soucre because is kernel part and it should a
switch.

Then on backup_all i get this.
rsbac_groupshow: invalid virtual set number for parameter S
rsbac_usershow: invalid virtual set number for parameter S
so my saved backup has no information about the rsbac-user.

now the boot output has more clear info is good to read now.

now i have for my kvm user a question and is this:
i need read-write access to lvm partitions from where i boot the
kvm-guests.
for simple access i add the kvm-user to disk-group.
would is possible with acl to restrict this in a better way?

viele grüsse
jens