[rsbac] rsbac-admin-1.4.0-rc3: compile with rpmbuild

kang kang at rsbac.org
Fri Nov 14 14:42:11 CET 2008

Gergely Lónyai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like modifying the old rsbac-admin.spec to new rsbac-admin but the libnss_rsbac not will installing.
>
>  Building RSBAC NSS...
>  -------------------------------------
>   CC		interface.c
>   LD		libnss_rsbac.la
>
>  Installing RSBAC NSS...
>  -------------------------------------
>   INTO		/home/aleph/rpm/BUILD (/home/aleph/rpm/BUILD)
>   DIR		/home/aleph/rpm/BUILD/lib
>   INSTALL	libnss_rsbac.la
> libtool: install: warning: relinking `libnss_rsbac.la'
> /home/aleph/rpm/BUILD/lib: file not recognized: Is a directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> libtool: install: error: relink `libnss_rsbac.la' with the above command before installing it
> make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
> make: *** [nss-install] Error 2
>
> Aleph

Hi,

I don't really have a rpm based distro installed and don't have a very
extensive experience with rpm.
However, can you either run this with make VERBOSE=1 or tell me the
steps you have taken for me to reproduce it?

Thanks,

kang

ps: if you wish, you can handle this via the bugtracker
(https://bugtracker.rsbac.org)