[rsbac] Against LSM

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Thu Sep 6 08:52:17 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 03:59, shahbaz khan wrote:
> I would suggest you to read this article. I think it can be easily
> used with RSBAC.
>
> -----> http://james-morris.livejournal.com/11010.html

RSBAC network access control works on connection (TCP/UDP/ etc.)
level, not on IP level. However, we could probably use netfilter as
an alternative to label connections - if we find a way to protect the
netfilter rules and labelling with full access control. Currently, we
only have SCD firewall for this, which would not be sufficient.