[rsbac] RC Problem with klog and syslogd

1-IT-4-HOSP 1-it-4-hosp at auswaertiges-amt.de
Wed Oct 31 11:29:06 CET 2007

Amon Ott schrieb Am 30.10.2007 17:46:
> This means that the RSBAC inheritance code does not work correctly.
> What filesystem type is /dev? What exact kernel sources do you use?

Filesystem is udev on /dev type tmpfs.
Kernel is 2.6.22.1 from kernel.org with
"patch-linux-2.6.22.1-rsbac-1.3.5", "rsbac-common-1.3.5" and
"rsbac-admin-1.3.5"
> Here we come to the clue: You enabled "Check partner process" in the
> kernel config. You need to allow RECEIVE for role 4 to PROCESS type 0
> (type_comp_process).
> This is what comes as a result. With the partner process check, there
> are actually two requests in one.

You're completely right! With this permission it works fine. Thank you
very much :-)
Should I disable "Check partner process" with the next version I compile?

Dustin