[rsbac] RSBAC kernel configurations menu question

Chirag Pandya cpandya at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:27:59 CEST 2007

> I think the correct question is: is the security submenu directly related
> with LSM¿?, if the answer is yes probably you will have here the answer, if
> it's not, then, only one rsbac developer could answer you...

I think that the security submenu got introduced right about the same
time as LSM (probably to support LSM - I can't be sure).  I like it
where it is but it's probably just a matter of personal preference.
Ultimately, it boils down to a config file with RSBAC options.

> Well, you could probably control boiling water for tea with rsbac, you only
> need a free paralel port and the "howto make coffee" manual near, only make
> sure that only users in the "tea addicted" role has access to the device you
> have just created and get fun....
Nice : -).Yup RSBAC does support creating your own modules.  If it's
great, it'll integrated into main RSBAC.