[rsbac] Kconfig bug in pre 1.3.3 patch

tazok tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:53:30 CEST 2007

Please, one think is that rsbac had hooks for work with PaX and other very
different is that rsbac had PaX. If you downloaded the tarball from rsbac
homepage the lonely tarballs that come with rsbac are the enhanced kernels
that you could found in rsbac (and had a pax-test as part of their name).
Please download one PaX patch for your kernel from PaX homepage and try
it...