[rsbac] Network controls

shahbaz khan shazalive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:19:32 CEST 2007

I am working on a survey to compare the effectiveness of the network
controls of rsbac grsecurity and selinux. Got good material from
selinux site and related but not sufficient regarding the other two.

I will appreciate som details or references anout the implementation
of network controls of rsbac w.r.t. implementaion usability and
functionality.

I will also like if anybody can explain how syscall interception in
rsbac works from
the implementors perspective. Is this equivalent to LSM. Does rsbac
has any dependability on LSM?

I will be happy to include the reponder's names in my acknowledgements.

Thank you.
Shaz.