[rsbac] Documentation needed

kang kang at rsbac.org
Thu Jul 19 18:59:32 CEST 2007

Javier Martínez wrote:
> Hi all in the mailing list, I think that one of the most important
> problems that rsbac project has is the great lack of documentation and
> examples that it has.

Hi!

We know that we have a real issue with documentation :) It takes time
and will to complete!
You can (and you know it) see the current documentation here:

http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/rsbac_handbook

There are many links (in orange) which aren't completed, and if you feel
like, you can complete them.

However, the papers that you intend to write might fit more into the
"Administration Examples" and "Sample System" sections.

In any case, feel free to contact me directly if you wish to extend,
improve, or simply add up new articles to the current online
documentation, so that I give you proper access. Alternatively you can
announce things here or elsewhere, as you wish.

A good thing would be if everyone could help each other in that task,
but again, it takes a lot of willingness :)

kang