[rsbac] granting syslog-ng the right to access /proc/rsbac-info/rmsg

Javier Martínez tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:38:03 CEST 2007

2007/7/19, sftf en yandex.ru <sftf en yandex.ru>:
> By the way, this information very hard to find!
> I can't. I simply run attr_set_user -A to see attrs and values.
> Here http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/rsbac_handbook/security_models/ff
> no information about FF's defaults, and no command examples.

Time ago I wrote a tiny rsbac related article in spanish, but in the
fifth section is only for used commands and could be useful for
non-spanish speakers: http://www.esdebian.org/article.php/rsbac/5.
It's broken and it could even be bad for your security but you could
use it as a starting point or as a example.

Here: http://www.esdebian.org/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=19&showtopic=88424
I continue writing the CAP "policy" so if you are interested in it
please use this instead (I will upgrade it soon), however it does not
warrant nothing, I did not do any security analysis of any kind, so
please corrections are hihgly welcomed and use it with caution.