[rsbac] granting syslog-ng the right to access /proc/rsbac-info/rmsg

Sven Seeland sven.seeland at gmx.de
Wed Jul 18 21:23:43 CEST 2007

Hm, however if I change root's roles to auditor he isn't Administrator any more.
Does that remove any rights that root might have? I can't find any documentation
about AUTH and FF roles anywhere so I don't know what they do. I also couldn't
find out where or if you can define your own roles or anything like that. I just
know where to set them.

Thanks a lot,
Sven