[rsbac] UM can't set passwords - strange symptoms

Sven Seeland sven.seeland at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 14:54:33 CEST 2007

Thanks, everything works now. I guess I got spooked. On my last isntall I was
having all sorts of weird problems concerning RSBAC UM, like not being able to
set passwords, not being able to log in, being able to log in regardless of the
password entered, etc. And I couldn't solve this by reverting back to standard
unix shadow suite user management. Which caused me to reinstall from scratch.
It's not a production machine and I'm still pretty new to this...

Anyways, thanks for the help!