[rsbac] Abou first boot with RSBAC

Bartosz Brodecki Bartosz.Brodecki at cs.put.poznan.pl
Tue Apr 17 15:55:29 CEST 2007

Dnia wtorek, 17 kwietnia 2007 15:37, Tuan TRINH napisał:
> Hi all,
>
> I have problem with first boot with RSBAC as follow:
>
> 1/ I boot the kernel with " rsbac_softmode "
> 2/ login with secoff
> 3/ and do the command " attr_set_fd AUTH FILE auth_may_setuid 1 /bin/login
> " but it result error : " /bin/login: error: RSBAC_EINVALIDATTR "
>
> Questions:
>
> Q1/ After booting what command I can use to know that RSBAC is enabled ?
> Q2/ What does this above error message mean ? And how can I resolve it ?
>
> Thank you,
> Tuan TRINH
Hi,

the command should be "attr_set_fd FILE auth_may_setuid 1 /bin/login"
this error say that You use invalid attribute

about Q1 - when rsbac starting you see messages in booting proces from rsbac
system;
when you have compiled in rsbac proc you see /proc/rsbac-info/ directory
and of course you should have some errors in /var/log/messages.

Bartek
--