[rsbac] Compilation problem with RSBAC 1.2.8 admin tools and SuSE Linux 9.3

Patrique Wolfrum Patrique.Wolfrum at vwl.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 12 08:56:07 CEST 2006

Hello Amon,

> Can you please check that the pam headers are installed? No idea what
> name the package has under SuSE. With Debian it is something with
> -dev.

Thank you very much for your advice.

The pam-devel-package was not installed (how we were able to compile the
RSBAC-admin-tools 1.2.5 a few months earlier remains to be a small
mystery, since no one of the team can remember to have deinstalled the
pam-devel package (perhaps a small problem with our automated
update-system); after the installation of the package the compilation of
the admin-tools went flawlessly, and the server is now back online with
a new kernel and RSBAC 1.2.8 :).

With kind regards,
    Patrique Wolfrum

--
Dipl.-Vw. Patrique Wolfrum

Wirtschafts- und verhaltenswissenschaftliche Fakultät
Institut für Verkehrswissenschaft und Regionalpolitik
Kollegiengebäude II
Platz der Alten Synagoge
79085 Freiburg