[rsbac] RSBAC 1.3.0 released

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Thu Oct 26 20:16:03 CEST 2006

On Donnerstag 26 Oktober 2006 16:43, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Just thinking about it, how difficult to do you think it would be to
> port 1.3 to 2.6.16?  I wouldn't mind helping if it was more a matter
of
> it being time consuming (I'm not a kernel hacker by any stretch of
the
> imagination).

It is time consuming, but also requires some knowledge about RSBAC to
place hooks correctly. You could take the 2.6.18 patch, apply it to
2.6.16-latest, fix all the rejects, test it, make a new diff and send
it to kang or to me. Then we can look through it and test it
ourselves.

We should probably create a new subversion repo for this, you could
also get write access there to help maintain it. Most of maintenance
is updating to latest kernel release and latest RSBAC common code,
because the 1.3 tree is not supposed to get more features in future.