[rsbac] Another alternative Python bindings for RSBAC

Frédéric Jolliton rsbac at tuxee.net
Thu Nov 16 15:32:27 CET 2006

Hi,

During the last month I've built a Python package to provide full
bindings for the Linux RSBAC security system.

Its goal is to be easy to use, high-level, "object-oriented", complete
and with acceptable performance. It allows to easily administrate the
RSBAC configuration with the power of Python.

The current version is for RSBAC 1.3.0. It requires at least Python
2.4, and use ctypes for accessing functions provided by librsbac.so.
It was tested on Intel x86 32bits and PPC (7400) 32bits architectures.

I would really appreciate any comments about it.

The online HTML documentation can be found at:

  http://projects.tuxee.net/py-rsbac/

Snapshots are available at:

  http://projects.tuxee.net/py-rsbac/py-rsbac-unstable-latest.tar.gz

The GIT repository is at:

  git://git.tuxee.net/py-rsbac

which can be retrieved with:

  git clone git://git.tuxee.net/py-rsbac

The web interface to the GIT repository can be found at:

  http://git.tuxee.net/web?p=py-rsbac.git

--
Frédéric Jolliton