[rsbac] User login and password options? Set minimum requiredments and maximum login failures?

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Jun 28 17:34:33 CEST 2006

On Mittwoch 28 Juni 2006 17:03, Michael Decker wrote:
> is there a way to set by RSBAC an minimum password requirement?
> And to set a maximum login failure number per role?

1.2 already has an optional min length and non-alphabetic char, see UM
kernel config. 1.3 also has a configurable history. max failure is
not (yet) available. The question is: what do we do in this case?

Currently, we sleep for 1s after each failure. We could sleep
number-of-consecutive-failures-for-this-account seconds instead,
double the time with each try or disable the account.