[rsbac] OT: No forum? Why?

kang kang at rsbac.org
Mon Jun 19 15:11:40 CEST 2006

Paul Robertson wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Michael Decker wrote:
>

>> 	Hi,
>>
>> I wonder, why rsbac.org doesn't provide a forum platform.
>>
>> I think that is more handy and better for searching of information. (My
>> opinion..)
>>

> My forum is languishing somewhat (Actually, it's sort of just turned into
> a categorized blog,) I'd be happy to add a board if there aren't other
> plans at rsbac.org...  fora.compuwar.net is the site.
>

> Paul

We already brought up the idea of forums on #rsbac a few times, and our
issues are as follow:

- we need some volunteer to administrate it
- we do not know if the forum will have enough success yet (an empty
forum leads people to think that the solution is not very active, which
would be wrong, and also would just end up being not watched over etc.)
- if you guys get a real forum for rsbac going, we would be happy to
advertise it on rsbac.org of course . if it has success, maybe then that
we would like to integrate it later with our website as it would clear
up the 2 previous points (like, forums.rsbac.org)

kang