[rsbac] Training mode

Michael Decker MDecker at tesis.de
Mon Jun 19 13:06:57 CEST 2006

>> Where can I get an better documentation?
>
> /usr/src/linux/Documentation/rsbac/README-kernparam

Thanks, but that is not realy usefull for people, who try to decide
between SELinux, GrSecurity and RSBAC...

I would prefer online documentations, so eg. I can decide if it's
theoretical possible to manage my problems and if that system could be
usable by someone.

I like it to get a preview of usage, so I can make a first decision.

Thanks a lot,
	Michael
Michael Decker                      Michael.Decker at tesis.de
TESIS SYSware GmbH                      http://www.tesis.de
Baierbrunnerstr. 15 * 81379 Muenchen * Tel. +49 89 747377-0