[rsbac] Training mode

Nikola Antonov nikola at linux-bg.org
Mon Jun 19 11:16:24 CEST 2006

May be you mean so called learning mode. Many RSBAC modules can be loaded in
this mode. For example this mode can be very useful with AUTH module. This
can be done, if you boot your system with parameter rsbac_auth_learn.

Let's read the documentation:

"- rsbac_auth_learn (only, if enabled in kernel config): enable AUTH
   learning mode, where AUTH module adds all missing capabilities
   automatically instead of denying the request."

--
Nikola Antonov