[rsbac] Default Rules for some applications like Apache, MySQL, SSH, Tomcat etc?

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Jun 19 10:33:45 CEST 2006

On Montag 19 Juni 2006 10:16, Michael Decker wrote:
> I plan to use RSBAC because of it's flexibility and modularity. But
I'm
> a newbe, so I wonder if there are default rules for some application
> especially Apache, MySQl, SSH, Tomcat, ClamAV etc.

We have no set of default rules available for the public yet. The
handbook at http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/rsbac_handbook which
we are actively working on will have several detailed examples.

Some simple and yet powerful steps are shown in the first item of
http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/rsbac_handbook/configuration_basics/administration_examples