[rsbac] Trusted Path Execution and scripts

Jens Kasten jens at igraltist.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 22 09:31:24 CEST 2006

nice thinking.
one thing, can you show my an example script wich should harm the system?
on other thing is. for wath reason is the server running?
is it the a webserver with has some emailstuff there, there is no reason to
give an user a account.
or is it a developserver. than mayby think about include also the other
models.
the security it  alway restrikt the usability for an user and if  get an
ordinary user more and more rights , the securtiy of the system shrink and
shrink in the same way.
one point is not clear for me and this is the trusted script.
who say it is a trusted script and wich points must get ok that the script is
trusted?