[rsbac] Trusted Path Execution and scripts

Jens Kasten jens at igraltist.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 19 13:51:12 CEST 2006

hi,
why you set not on all directorys a rc-type and on all important files l
like /etc and /var.
through this, exclude all user wich has no map_exec or read right or execute
or what is nessesary.
to get access the user must in a rc-role and assign the rc-type to this
rc-role.
all other i think get to complicatet, wich is a security file or system file
like this.
so no removing expilzit the rights form a file or binary, when is get the
rc-type it will by defautl get nothing.
than you can build policies for each rc-role , whom allow what.
and if is an a script after some upgrad then you can easy apply this.
this policy will also grow quickly, so a good design is recommend. :)