[rsbac] [gentoo-hardened] RSBAC/PaX -- Example config?

pageexec at freemail.hu pageexec at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 7 10:29:11 CEST 2006

On 7 Jul 2006 at 8:44, Michael Decker wrote:
> I'm afraid to say, that I'm no step forward. So I want to ask, if
> sombody could sent me a running example kernel config file with RSBAC
> (AUTH, DAZ, RC) and PaX?
>
> So I could narrow my problem.
>
> The whole thing is very important to me, because it's part of my diploma
> thesis... And the time is running...

problem is that the screenshot you provided is not enough, some parts
of the oops message have scrolled by... since you're using vmware, you
could try to set up a serial console and redirect it via vmwaregateway
[1] to a file on the host machine and the post that log, along with your
.config. also, if you haven't enabled it already, turn on frame pointers.

[1] http://l4ka.org/tools/vmwaregateway.php