[rsbac] ACLs / acl_grant Problem ff...

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Jan 17 12:39:14 CET 2006

On Dienstag 17 Januar 2006 12:18, jochem_ippers at email.de wrote:
> sorry, a little bit 'hektisch' here at the time. I have to install
some irc program first, never used it before. :-)

No problem, my days here are often "hektisch" and "stressig". ;)

> But here is the output of the two commands:

> So, no SUPERVISOR rights in here, and also there was never any log
message which said rsbac* GRANTED something, it was always NOT
GRANTED. Hmm, as far as I remember the system freezed once on first
boot (because of an initrd), maybe that's the reason for these

It might be the reason, you might have seen a READ_FAILED error by
RSBAC afterwards.

> problems. Is there some way to initialize the system again from
zero? Or would I have to install the os from scratch?

Reboot with a non-rsbac kernel, e.g. from CD, and
remove /rsbac.dat/*acl*
You will get a default ACL setup after rebooting into RSBAC.