[rsbac] boot-problem: repeated mount 1 of device 00:00

Jochem Ippers jochem_ippers at web.de
Tue Jan 10 20:03:42 CET 2006

Hi,
I've just installed Debian 3.1, compiled and installed the 'official
classic Kernel linux-2.6.14.4-rsbac-1.2.5.1' and the admin-package
(everything worked fine). But whin I  boot (in soft mode) the machine
hangs with the repeated rsbac message:

rsbac_mount_*: repeated mount 1 of device 00:00

I'm using a ramdisk/initrd. Maybe that's the problem? - there was
already a patch for a ramdisk problem, rsbac version 1.2.1. Isn't it
included in the rsbac-1.2.5.1 sources?
Would be nice, if someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Jochem Ippers