[rsbac] What distribution(s) are you using?

Peter Busser peter at adamantix.org
Mon Feb 6 09:59:51 CET 2006

Hi!

I have created RSBAC packages for Debian Sarge and Ubuntu Breezy, which
are without doubt the most popular distributions using Debian packages.
I am thinking of supporting more distributions. If you think having pre-compile
binary RSBAC packages for a the distribution you use could be useful, then
please let me know what distribution you are using.

For now I will only support .deb based distributions, but .rpm based
distributions will also be supported in the future. Perhaps other kinds
of distributions and *BSD as well.

Please respond to me directly, no need to spam the mailing list.

BTW, if there are distribution developers on this list who are
interested in putting Adamantix packages in their distribution, then
please let me know. I would be glad to provide support and help with porting.

Groetjes,
Peter.