[rsbac] AUTH and FF on SCD targets

Thomas Costigliola tcostigl at verizon.net
Sat Dec 16 06:12:22 CET 2006

Hi, I noticed that when I try to access the rsbac log in /proc with any user
other than secoff the FF and AUTH modules are denying the request to
GET_STATUS_DATA. However, I do not see anywhere in the documentation that
AUTH or FF protect SCD targets or even GET_STATUS_DATA requests. If I wanted
to (not that I do) how would I adjust the FF AUTH modules to allow such
requests? I don't see any such settings. Again I don't actually want to do
this, I am still learning rsbac and I just wanted to know for clarification.

-Tom