[rsbac] A documentation on RSBAC in french

Colin Pitrat colin.pitrat at bull.net
Tue Dec 12 17:18:52 CET 2006

Hello,
as I said before, I am working on a documentation on RSBAC. I choose to
do it in french as it is my native language, but if it ends up to be a
good doc, I will certainly translate it (hopefully with some help ;) ).

For now, I'd like to have feedback on it, and maybe a little bit of
help. The idea of the doc is to list all commands, classify them in
module (if relevant) and give example of usage. The doc is available at
the following URL :
http://the3fold.free.fr/doc/rsbac_commands-0.3.html

My first question concern the module. I tried to get a list of the
modules, searching in the doc and in commands usage, and I ended with a
quite long list. I already suppressed MS, SIM and FC modules as they are
obsoletes, but I think I still have some junk. Are the following names,
names of modules ?

# DAC_DISABLE
# FREEZE
# GEN