[rsbac] rc-role

jens jens at igraltist.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 29 02:26:52 CEST 2006

i cannot post it because i reinstall the server.
i have a 40 gig harddrive and now i have 28 gig for the logfile.
before i had only 1 gig.
i did not set it up from hand. i have a small program wich read the logfile
and then apply this, what he is find.
the first test show me it can be work. so i do the next test and hope iam
better  prepear. then also the program must  write to a file what is setup,
so that i can see later what was done.
this i can post than.
i think tomorrow evening mayby i have it ready.