[rsbac] 1.2.8 uploaded to pre

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Aug 23 13:50:02 CEST 2006

On Dienstag 22 August 2006 08:50, Amon Ott wrote:
> the 1.2.8 release files have been uploaded to
> http://download.rsbac.org/pre/rsbac-1.2.8/ for final testing.
>
> As soon as I got positive reports for 2.6 and 2.4 kernels, the files
> will be moved as official releases.

We had to fix one compile bug in 2.6 netfilter interception, so I
repackaged 1.2.8 and uploaded the new files to the same dir.

Also, here is the changelog:
  - Change the i386 syscalls to the standard syscall3
  - new rsbac_printk / rsbac_syslog code from 1.3-pre as fix for
logging related lockups on SMP systems.
  - Change RC and ACL default rights to UM GROUPs to include READ
instead of GET_STATUS_DATA.

The syscall changes mean that you need to update kernel and tools on
i386 arch together, even if you change version numbers, and that it
may not compile on libc5 (e.g. Debian Woody) any longer.