[rsbac] change builtin roles for non RC models

tazok tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:06:58 CEST 2006

One question, why do you want to change them¿?

I think MAC is not for manage roles.

I believe that the purpose of MAC, FF, and others modules roles is to
permit the separation of the administration tasks of each model in an
independent way, as is, it's only an add-on, not a characteristic of
the model (for me).

AFAIK, MAC as is, is not prepared to use RBAC (well the categories is
a tiny approach). If you want roles use the Role Compatibility model
and if you would like them use both (an RC model and on top a MAC
model), to get one role access control based on rings.