[rsbac] what is ADF?

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Apr 24 19:58:50 CEST 2006

On Montag 24 April 2006 16:33, Orosz Tamás wrote:
> Sorry for this question, but I dont understnad, what is the ADF
module? I cant find it in kernel config or in rsbac_menu, and I cant
change this module parameters, so eg. the postfix start is fail, as
bellow:

> 000000567|rsbac_adf_request(): request CHANGE_GROUP, pid 11753, ppid
>
> 000000567|11748, prog_name qmgr,
>
>  prog_file /usr//lib/postfix/qmgr, uid 0, target_type PROCESS, tid
11753, attr group, value 104, result NOT_GRANTED (Softmode) by ADF

> Any suggestions, link, or rtfm please :)

ADF in this case means that the generic ADF (Access control Decision
Facility) made the decision, not a single module. In this case it is
the exclusive user management option, which does not allow setting a
group it does not know.