[rsbac] Request for configurations

kang kang at rsbac.org
Fri Sep 30 10:12:52 CEST 2005

Hi!

We are currently looking for two things:

1 - kernel ".config" files you are using for your RSBAC enabled kernel.
There can be as many as you use.
Thoses will be used as real world compilation tests before release. It
ensure that your kernel will at least compile, whatever exotic
combination you are using, in case we missed something (current tests
are all options on and all options off.. :)

2 - Policy configurations:
We would like some outputs of the "backup_all" script, and "rc_get_item
-p htmlprint", from some of your own machines. You will have to agree
that we publish thoses are examples :)

You can send ".config" directly to me (kang at rsbac . org), policy
configurations are up to you.

Thanks in advance!

kang