[rsbac] PaX & libs

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Thu Sep 29 17:58:35 CEST 2005

Since I am at it, I have another question (tired of me?)

There are some libraries which break PaX M protection, they require 'm',
I tried to set the flag to the library but it does not work, I have to
flag all binaries which use the library, which is quite a pain. Examples
are libasound or libflashplayer (macromedia flash for mozilla). I guess
that there is little I can do and just look for all binaries that depend
on them... or not? Thanks,

Andrea

PS. I'll soon try 1.2.5 and the patch for DAZ

Andrea Pasquinucci                     cesare at ucci.it
PGP key: http://www.ucci.it/ucci_pub_key.asc
fingerprint = 569B 37F6 45A4 1A17 E06F  CCBB CB51 2983 6494 0DA2