[rsbac] RSBAC v1.2.5 released

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Thu Sep 22 19:26:57 CEST 2005

Hi folks!

RSBAC v1.2.5 has been released for kernels 2.4.31 and 2.6.13. After
several code reviews this version is supposed to be the most secure
and stable version we ever had. The new features mostly improve
usability and interception coverage. Take a look at the Changes
document for details.

The 1.2 series will be maintained as stable series with bugfix
releases whenever necessary. All cool new features will be in the new
1.3 series, which has recently been branched off.

Please read the Upgrading document before upgrading from 1.2.4.

Links:
http://www.rsbac.org/download
http://www.rsbac.org/dl.php?file=code/v1.2.5/changes-v1.2.5.txt
http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/rsbac_handbook/upgrading

After a few days of more testing we will announce this release to
other Linux related sites and lists.