[rsbac] weird question...

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Sep 6 15:29:50 CEST 2005

On Dienstag 06 September 2005 15:18, Andrea Pasquinucci wrote:
> I have various questions to ask in this and following messages. I
start
> from the most difficult. I would like to have a directory where:
>
> - one particular Role can create files and write in them
> - once created and written the first time, the file cannot be
modified
>   by anyone
> - the same Role is able to change the atime and mtime (and ctime) of
all
>   files in this directory

An idea:

For that role:
- Set a def_fd_ind_create_type for the dir's type to be a type with
write access for the role
- Allow to ASSIGN the final type (which noone has write rights to)
- Allow MODIFY_ATTRIBUTE on the def_fd_ind_create_type

Then just call
"attr_set_file_dir FILE <filename> rc_type_fd <finaltype>"
after closing.