[rsbac] Syscall functions

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Oct 10 09:22:00 CEST 2005

On Sonntag 09 Oktober 2005 23:35, Marek Jawurek wrote:
> I am writing an article on RSBAC and have a question (probably there
> will be further):

Please ask as many questions as you have. For quick responses, you
should ask on IRC: irc://irc.debian.org/rsbac

> What are the syscalls for ? I saw in the online documentation that a
> module can register itself syscalls. I assume this way a module can
use
> syscalls without security checks to these syscalls ?

The REG facility provides a syscall dispatcher to which kernel code,
e.g. from a module, can register with a handle. When that syscall
gets called with this handle, the call will be passed on to the
registered function.

See
http://rsbac.org/documentation/write_your_decision_module#syscall_registration