[rsbac] fedora rpms

Andrea Pasquinucci andrea at rsbac.org
Tue Nov 22 13:15:38 CET 2005

Hi all!

a couple of months late, I am uploading the FedoraCore-4 kernel
server rpms to

  http://fedora.rsbac.org/

  ftp://rsbac.org/fedora/

[the addresses are new, as my email, thanks to the new rsbac web/email
setup]

New packages will follows in the next days. For Fedora 4 kernels are up
to kernel-2.6.14.02-rsbac_v1.2.5_bf01_pax_soft_FC4, they seem reasonably
stable (even if on some HW there are issues with IRQ/ACPI et al, which
have nothing to do with RSBAC but are problems of new kernel features).

Andrea

PS. As for http://bugtracker.rsbac.org/view.php?id=63, there is a
configuration problem on the web server of http://fedora.rsbac.org/ so
that at the moment you do not see the README files accessing by web; ftp
access is ok.

--
Andrea Pasquinucci      andrea at rsbac.org       http:/www.rsbac.org/
My public PGP key is at http://www.ucci.it/andrea_rsbac_key.asc