[rsbac] About RSBAC init_check

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Fri May 27 09:16:17 CEST 2005

On Freitag 27 Mai 2005 06:59, Trinh Anh Tuan wrote:
> RSBAC init check (configured by CONFIG_RSBAC_INIT_CHECK) does some
> consistancy checking while initializing, but what does it check in
more
> detail? I'm reading the source code and see that it calls:
>
> rsbac_check_lists(1)

Check numbers of items and subitems in all lists and compare to number
in header. Remove all items and subitems with negative ttl.

Parameter 0 = do not correct, 1 = correct.

> rsbac_check(1, 0)

Check local non-generic lists. First parameter correct, second check
inode numbers of all FD items whether they exist and are valid on
filesystem (only for ext2/ext3).

> rsbac_check_auth(1, 0)

Same for AUTH structures.

> rsbac_check_acl(1, 0)